The next generation 60 mm window system
The REHAU Tritec 60mm uPVC system is a versatile window product suitable for use in both New Build and replacement installations. Engineered to provide an accreditation achieving system at a cost
competitive price, REHAU Tritec is the ideal window system for the modern market place.
REHAU Tritec 60 mm Window System Features :
- Triple chambered profiles ensure good thermal insulation.
- Stylishly designed with a chamfered detail
- Matching single leg beads
- Option of low level gaskets both manual and pre-inserted
- Sculptured 'T' sash available
- Run through sash horn detail
- Clip-on Georgian Bar and Arched Head Inserts
- Security enhanced and approved to BS7950
- Document L compliant
- A number of window styles are available with REHAU Tritec, including:
- Internally and externally glazed casements
- Bay and Bow windows
- Tilt & Turn
- French windows.
- Choice of finishes available; REHAU White, Mahogany, Rosewood and Golden Oak wood effect laminated foil. All finishes have colour matched gaskets. Alternative laminate foil finishes are available
by special order.
- REHAU Acryl II Colour coating system available in 150 RAL colours.
- All profiles can be supplied with gaskets in place/integrated into the profile, thus eliminating labour intensive activities
- REHAU’s single leg glazing beads and retention detail ensures easy yet secure on-site glazing
- REHAU is renowned for its quality, which is shown in its gloss finish, providing long lasting appearance and reduced maintenance.
- The REHAU Tritec 60mm system has larger reinforcement chambers in order to allow for additional strength/rigidity when necessary
- The REHAU Tritec system allows for hardware to be fixed into steel, this therefore improves the technical performance
REHAU Tritec 60 mm Window System Approvals :
- Casement and Tilt / Turn Windows:
- BS7412 - report no. 261/4305498
- BS7950 - report no. 261/4272304 & 261/4421465/4 of 4
- BBA - report no. 1930